Midwest Tinting Articles | Window Tinting, Paint Protection Film and Ceramic Paint Coating Specialists in Kansas City | Midwest Tinting

Midwest Tinting Articles

Do You Know What is Causing Your Faded Furnishings?

Do You Know What is Causing Your Faded Furnishings?

Do you know what is causing your faded furnishings? Some people believe incorrectly that fading is caused by exposure to the sun’s UV rays. While this is certainly a big part of it, it accounts for less than half of the overall causes of fading. Take a look at the cart below for a rough breakdown. As mentioned, UV accounts for a full 40% of the cause of fading, but that still leaves 60% unaccounted

Read more

Five Questions to Ask Before Tinting Your Car Windows

Five Questions to Ask Before Tinting Your Car Windows

Tinting the windows of your automobile will offer countless benefits including protecting skin by blocking UV rays, cooling your car, and reducing glare – just to name a few. But, before you make the initial purchase, ask yourself these five important questions to ensure you are on the right track. How long will my window tint last? – The lifetime of window films is dependent on many factors including product type and quality, the climate,

Read more

Forward-thinking Strategies to Increase Energy Efficiency in Facilities

Forward-thinking Strategies to Increase Energy Efficiency in Facilities

We wanted to share this recent article from Green Building News regarding ways to increase the energy efficiency of your facility. The article gave an overview and then used a specific example of how one building used window film to increase the energy efficiency of their property. See the example below: “A prime example of a newly constructed building that is taking advantage of energy-efficient material is Southeast Bank in Knoxville, Tenn. In 2014, Southeast

Read more

Independence, MO Office

11315A E 40 Hwy
Phone: (816) 353-2665
Fax: (816) 353-1539

Lee’s Summit, MO Office

403 SE Oldham Pkwy
Phone: (816) 560-2665
Fax: (816) 525-0007

Overland Park, KS Office

7755 Shawnee Mission Pkwy
Phone: (913) 384-2665
Fax: (913) 384-5010

Lake of Ozarks, MO Office

829 Wing Circle Dr.
Phone: (866) 443-2665
Fax: (913) 384-5010

Cart