Solar Control Window Films – also known as UV Window Tinting – can help to reduce exposure to direct sunlight and the harmful effects of the sun.
U V Rays can cause deterioration of the skin which leads to premature aging as well as dry skin, rashes, not to mention the increased chance of skin cancer, lupus, basal cell carcinoma, wrinkles, melasma, solar lentigines (age spots), squamous cell carcinoma, and cataracts.
The damage from UV rays effects us at an early age. Protect your children and yourselves so they can live a longer, healthier life.
Solar Control window tinting blocks 99% – 99.9% of the ultraviolet light that is the chief cause of degradation to the furnishings of your home. This includes (but is not limited to): Carpets fading, hardwood floors, furnishings, blinds, drapes, and cabinets.
Ultraviolet light can also damage televisions, electronics and digital items; direct UV rays can burn out LED crystals.
Our Solar Control Window Films provide the following benefits:
- Up to 99% Ultraviolet (UV)
- light reduction resulting in:
- Up to 99% – 99.9% Ultraviolet (UV) light reduction.
- Significant fade protection for furniture, carpet, draperies, wood, etc.
- Reduced fabric/textile deterioration.
- Protects electronics and digital items.
What is Sunscape?
Sunscape window tinting products were developed after many years of research and development – a commitment at the center of Madico’s operations – that’s resulted in high-quality, technologically-advanced products that diminish the damaging effects of the sun in any environment.
The Sunscape product line includes 18 superior architectural window films made to solve a multitude of solar energy issues. Every Sunscape product was designed to blocks 99% or more fade-causing UV rays while negating up to 82% of the sun’s energy – producing a comfortable atmosphere year-round.
The innovative product line features:
- The Purelite series incorporates Madico’s Proprietary Technology, offering high visibility with high infra-red heat reduction up to 88%
- The Advanced Ceramic window films uses Nanoparticle technology which allows a soft, natural look to your windows
- The Starlite line of dual reflective films provides high glare reduction as well as solar energy reduction up to 82%
- The Designer Grey films give a soft grey look to your windows, perfect for added security
- The Softlite series is perfect for warm earth tone-type views
Sunscape tinting not only provides energy-saving comfort for homes and businesses in both winter and summer, but greatly enhances the look of your windows. Sunscape products get rave reviews – customers report greatly reduced electric bills while preserving clean and unobstructed views of their windows.